Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Evolution of a Craft Show Booth:Tables

Step 1: Tables
After renting a table at my first craft show for $25.00 I saw that it wasn’t going to be very lucrative to continue renting at this cost. I found I could purchase a table for $30 on sale. Do the math. If I rent two tables per show and I do three shows, the rental fee could have already bought three tables. So buy rather than rent. Look for sales. I started with a six foot table from target and added on three four foot tables as the year went by. I used bed risers (I tried raising them with pvc but didn’t like the lack of stability) to raise the table height. Since then, I sold those tables and bought four-four foot tables from Sam’s club ($35.00ea). They fold in half and are height adjustable. These work well with most craft show configurations, are compact and now I don’t have to carry 16 bed risers around. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment