Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gotta Have It!

I was sitting at my work area trying to cure the winter "blahs" when I started thinking about my 2009 favorite things. (Yes, I'm easily distracted)
I would have to say that one thing that would be at the top of my list would be my "Silver/Gold Safe Keeper". What is that? Well, after living my life with a standard jewelry box that is constant need of organizing, I decided to go in search of a better solution.



I found it at QVC. They have a full line of jewelry boxes that are lined with a special material to prevent tarnishing. Hallelujah! These are not your standard jewelry boxes. They have a great selection for all budgets. They have a 3 piece set with one for travel, one for hanging etc. They have all sizes. They have some that sit on a dresser and rotate, some that mount on the wall, and even some larger ones that mount on the wall. I spent a little more than I wanted to but I'm glad I did. I bought the model that mounts on the wall (above) and is about the size a of a medicine cabinet. I love it! It has plenty of room for earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and a few spaces for little odds and ends. It has room for all of my jewelry and room to grow. If you want to keep your jewelry looking great, a silver safe keeper is my #1 recommendation.



ps. Check back soon for my next post on how to best clean your jewelry
Silver/Gold Safekeepers on QVC
designed by Lori Greiner and are priced $22.00 and up.

1 comment:

  1. If I had a jewelry box like that, I'd probably wear my jewelry.

    ReplyDelete